We provide tailored research services for clients, including:
- filtering, curating, indexing and summarizing key news developments from scores of international trades in traditional and digital media sector
- trend watching, deal tracking, new players and launches
To support strategy, content production and content licensing (acquisition and distribution), we provide tailored in-house, as well as broader media industry, seminars. Topics include:
- Landscape and competitors: Who’s out there buying, selling and funding in digital, and in what genres, regions and business models?
- VOD Business models, rights, and windows : including transactional, (TVOD), subscription (SVOD), ad-supported(AVOD and FAST channels), electronic sell-through and download to own (EST/DTO), premium VOD(PVOD), festival VOD, virtual cinema/hybrid models, and also blockchain VOD and VR variations.
- Balancing traditional with digital players, deals, and middlemen
- Brainstorms and practical toolkits: new ways forward
Wendy Bernfeld is a regular keynote speaker and presenter on numerous industry conferences, festivals and workshops across the globe. For examples of public seminars, speaking engagements, and articles, click here (NEWS AND EVENTS)
In-house corporate seminars and private intensive workshops are tailored to specific client needs and are based on customized intel, strategies and toolkits.