Corporate and Startups
- Programming rights evaluations, content aspects of "due diligences" for film/TV catalogue and/or media company acquisitions/sales
- New TV/Internet/Mobile channels and European content ventures, whether designed uniquely for mobile/internet, or adapted/extension of brand from existing channels
- Overseas liaison/representation: European-based international coordination; branch office/contact for overseas companies; "eyes and ears" in Europe
- Informal entertainment industry "head-hunting"/matchmaking: Assistance in staffing up/training of content specialists in-house for clients
- Media Sector Investment and M&A background assistance: Behind-scenes industry advice to financial and media investment companies, including "Eyes and Ears" on entertainment industry trends, digital rights challenges and developments, "companies to watch"